Mobile App development is a speciality of Infoserve's. Mobile Apps can be used for a whole range of things. When you think of apps you may think of the iTunes App store or the Google play store to download things such as Spotify or WhatsApp messenger. But they are a whole lot more than that and any company no matter what size can deploy useful and time saving apps.
At infoServe Technologies we can tailor apps to suit just about any need. Whether you want an app for your internal team to easily be able to access data on their smart phones when they are out of the office or if you want your customers to be able to easily place orders from their tablet infoServe can deploy an app for you.
Apps have changed significantly over the last few years in the fast and ever changing world of smart phones, tablets or phablets. An app can be used by customers, head office, field sales teams and your warehouse staff can all benefit from streamlined processes, making every journey faster and simpler. At infoServe we have a team of developers created for iOS, Android and other web app. We can develop purchasing portals linked to your CRM system, and offer support throughout the lifecycle of your app.
So what makes a good Mobile App? Well that depends on what you want the app to achieve, but there are some basic rules to follow.
- Keep it simple for the user. They should be able to access the information they want in a couple of clicks.
- Analytics. Make sure your users have access to the most up to date information where ever that may come from.
- Make sure both Android and IOS are covered.
- Quick performance. The app should launch quickly and easily.
- Make sure it is secure.
- Although internet and 4g coverage are very good now a-days. Make sure data can be accessed offline.
- Keep it updated. infoServe can provide a team to ensure your app is keeping pace with improvements.
- Search. enable your users to be able to easily search for content.
- Personalisation. People love to make things look their own or a bit different, allow options for customisation.